DR. MELINDA KÉKESI
Vocation. Reliability. Humility.
"The most you can give to another person, is attention"
- Péter Müller -
MAIN PRACTICE AREAS
FURTHER PRACTICE AREAS
- matrimonial property law, property division, property settlement
- divorce, matrimonial litigation, dispute settlement
- child support arrangements, custody of children, parental authority
- proceedings of child and relative maintenance and support
- contract of donation, life annuity contracts
- proceedings of paternal status
- cross-border family law matters
- testaments and contract of inheritance
- representation in the succession proceedings
- inheritance disputes and dispute resolution
- legal representation in lawsuits on inheritance
HUMAN RIGHTS, LEGAL PROTECTION OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN
- legal actions against practices infringing the principle of equal treatment, with particular regard to infringements in the area of labor law and against women
- representation in lawsuits on breach of the principle of equal treatment and in proceedings in front of the Equal Treatment Authority
- representation in criminal proceedings of victims of domestic violence and violence against women and children
- representing the rights of children and parents in child protection proceedings
- establishment and modification of companies, company registration and change registration procedure
- liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings on both the debtor's and the creditors' side
- liquidation, asset settlement
- legal representation of companies and legal advice in general matters related to the operation of companies
- contributing to amicable settlement of disputes of individuals and legal persons
REAL ESTATE LAW
- comprehensive legal advice on real estate sales, document drafting
- edition and advisory of documents related to real estates (real estate donation, renting of premises)
- land administration proceedings
- legal advice on establishment and operation of condominiums, drafting of documents
- enforcement procedures of financial and other claims
- administration of collection letters
- legal representation in payment order procedures
- legal representation in other litigation, non-litigation and enforcement proceedings
LEGAL DOCUMENTS & ADVICE
- edition and estimation on further legal documents
- advising on disputes between individuals and legal persons and other matters requiring legal expertise
Dr. Melinda Kékesi attorney-at-law graduated as lawyer at Faculty of Law at University of Miskolc in 2008. In the same year, she graduated as Expert in International Business Relations from IBS and an MBA from Corvinus University of Budapest in 2015. She is currently mastering Family Law at Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest.
Between 2008 and 2014, she gained extensive practical experience in international business, first as Commercial Director and Chief Executive Officer of a domestic commercial corporation, and then regional manager of Eastman Kodak in the areas of economic, corporate law and international trading mechanisms.
She has been trainee lawyer since 2015 and attorney-at-law since 2019. As of September 2020 she is founder and leader of Kékesi Papp & Partners Associated Attorneys.
She is convinced that the essence of a lawyer's work is not only professional knowledge, but also the absolute attention and human kindness towards clients and authorities.
Her professional and personal goal as family lawyer is to make a significant contribution to making family and human relationships better and smoother.
She provides legal services in Hungarian and English language.
She is mom of a 4 year old girl.
DR. PAPP DÁNIEL BOTOND law office
Founder of Kékesi Papp & Partners Associated Attorneys, cooperating partner in the fields of business law, start-ups, financial law, data protection and consumer protection law.
coach (PCC), trainer, art therapist, psychologist
With György, we help each other in family law matters and life situations of such where we need to cross the boundaries of our field of expertise to provide more complex, durable solutions that are suitable to our clients in the long term.
economist, business development consultant
Smart Consulting Ltd.
As a specialist involved in the reorganization of many domestic and international companies, Miklós provides expert assistance during organizational and operational transformations of the clients, often necessary in addition to legal restructuring.
auditor, former forensic accountant
Mr. Hannák provides outstanding accounting and auditing advice in economic law matters, primarily in company valuations, due diligence, and often in property law issues arising in family law cases.
DR. MELINDA KÉKESI attorney-at-law
registered office: H-1037 Budapest, Testvérhegyi köz 6.
office: H-1139 Budapest, Váci út 91. Northside Business Centres floor 2.
Phone: +36 30 554 7664
Fax: +36 1 700 1867
Office hours: Mo-Thu: 9-19 (subject to prior consultation)
Should you have any questions or would like to make an appointment for personal consultation, please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact information above or fill out the form below!